CryptoOwl – A Cryptocurrency Tracker App
BUY FOR $39
CryptoOwl: is a cryptocurrency tracker app with support for 1000+ crypto coin created with Swift 5
– iOS Swift 5 language.
– Edit the app layout from a single .swift file (You can use Main.Storyboard also ).
– Beautiful IOS DarkMoode UI
– Watch graphs from an hour earlier up to one year.
– Set custom price alerts to get notified when prices move.
– Stay up-to-date with the latest crypto news from (CNN, Coin Telegraph, Crypto news, Vice, Coinbase and more in the news tab where you can Bookmark and share news with your friends.
– CryptoOwl uses admob interstitial & Banner ads.
– Send your users live customizable targted Ads with Firebase In-App Messaging redirect them to pages Inside/Outside your app or just keep them up to date with app developments, it’s up to you.
– Send your users notifications using firebase Cloud-Messaging service.
– Enable CryptoOwl wedget and track coins prices faster without opening the app.
– View your portfolio in 100+ fiat currencies (USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, BRL, KRW & more) or crypto bases (BTC, ETH).
– MarketCap coverage with 100+ exchanges (BitBay, Binance, Abucoins, Coinbase, BitTrex etc.)
– See how much is 1BTC in USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, BRL, KRW & more with CryptoOwl Exchanger.
1- The latest official version of Xcode.
2- An Apple Mac computer, updated to its latest OS version.
3- An Apple Developer Account with an active iOS Development Program
4- Real device to test the app (Simulator doesn’t support Push Notifications) everything else works fine on simulator.
There’s a full explained documentation inside CryptoOwl
but for any requests/questions i will be glad to help you send me an email
through my Profile Page , if you like CryptoOwl your ratings and reviews
is important to us, Thank you.
App icons from icons8.com
App logo from vecteezy.com
September 30, 2019
– Support for Xcode 11 – IOS 13
– Support for iphone 11/Pro/Pro Max
– Fixed a bug were the tabbar vanishe.
– Update to all pods.
– New tab ‘TradingView’ click on the ’+’ and pick a pair like (BTC VS USD) go back and click on them in tableview and you will see the result.
– You may see warnings while running the app or in MainStory on your device via Xcode, saying:
“Auto Layout Localization: Views without any layout constraints may clip their content or overlap other views”.
just ignore those warnings they aren’t errors, the app will still work perfectly.